Art crafted in London
Hedy Parry-Davies is a visual artist who creates three-dimensional, mixed media collages inspired by urban textures. She draws on her working experience as an architect to create unique works responding to the patina of age in our material surroundings.
Get in touch about a commission, or follow me on Instagram @hedyilana
Present and upcoming exhibitions:
- Dalston Art and Crafts Winter Fair, 11-12 December 2021
- 44AD Art Space, Bath, Set In Stone, ArtCan group show, 14-19 September 2021
- Summer Salon, Candid Arts, mixed show 19th-29th August 2021.
- Hampstead Garden Gallery, Crossing the Liminal, ArtCan group show, 26 June- 10th July 2021
- Chrom Gallery Dalston, Dalston Opens, group show, 12-20 June 2021
- Candid Arts: Group show, 16-26 January 2020.
- Candid Arts, City Life: Group show, 11-20 October 2019.
- Streatham Space Project, Audience Participation: Solo show in conjunction with the theatre season, March-April 2019
- ArtCan group show at 44 Hallam Street, London, September 2018- March 2019
- DalstonArts150 art and makers Christmas Fair, St Marks, Dalston, December 2018
- Gallery Art Pool Vienna, Vienna Calling, ArtCan mixed show, 12-22 September 2018
- December 9-10th 2017, CRe8 Christmas Art Fair, St Barnabas, Dalston.
- Camden Image Gallery What is the point?, ArtCan group show November 2017
- A&D Gallery Appearance of…, ArtCan group show, September – October 2017
- Canary Wharf, Architexture, solo exhibition, August 2017
- Candid Arts Summer Salon, Tessellations, mixed show, August 2017
- The Gallery, Clerkenwell, Urban Textures / Beautiful Decay, solo show, March 2017
- Store Street Gallery, Bloomsbury, You Are Here, mixed show, January 2016
- M2 Gallery, Peckham, Tessellations, solo show, March 2015.
- Store Street Gallery, Bloomsbury, Blueprint, mixed show, January 2015
- The Invisible Line gallery, Dalston, The Flat Planet, mixed show, April 2014
- V&A, type tasting, part ofThe London Design Festival, September 2013
- The Rowley Gallery, Kensington, mixed show, July 2013
- Byard Art Gallery, Cambridge, Writing on the Wall, mixed show, May 2013